EFFECTIVE 26 APRIL 2019
eCig Distributors, Inc. ("we", "us") is a company registered in the United States of America.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED.
You may provide us with information through a number of sources: our websites, use of our social media sites, tradeshows, surveys, promotion entries, and our customer service department. If you register for a sales account, we also receive information about your business and contact information.
The types of information that we collect include:
• Contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, email).
• Information you provide directly to us such as product interest and preferences.
• Product order information.
• Photographs and other user generated content such as materials that you may submit for competitions, or personal interests that you may add to social network platforms.
• Data gathered by technology when you visit our website.
We may use the personal data we hold about you, combined with other data to better understand our customers and to improve the products and services we deliver. Your personal data will be grouped together with others to provide statistical information only and would not be used to send you information on an individual basis.
Sometimes we process the information on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in administering a contract between you and us. We’ll only hold data for as long as is necessary to provide our services and protect our business. We may use the information that we collect in a number of ways:
• to provide the products and services you have purchased or requested;
• to support you with your purchased products and services;
• to communicate with you about your products or services;
• to authenticate user;
• to evaluate the performance of our products and services;
• to improve upon the products and services we offer;
• to operate our websites;
• to comply with legal requirements;
• to maintain internal records;
• for marketing purposes to inform you about relevant products and services;
We also use or share your information in an aggregate manner for purposes including research, analysis, modelling, product or service improvement, and aggregated information services such as traffic reporting.
You have a choice as to whether to agree to receive marketing information and services and you will be asked for your consent to receive such information. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information or you wish to update your preferences then please contact us by using the contact details below.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION.
We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of eCig Distributors, Inc. or our affiliated or associated companies, and our retailers, agencies and licensees, product providers, and shippers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA.
We use a range of appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard access to and use of, your personal information and to ensure it retains its integrity and availability. These include structured access controls to systems, network protection, intrusion detection, physical access controls and staff training. We also consider anonymising or pseudonymising personal data where practical.
THIRD PARTY LINKS.
This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website or social media service that you visit and/or sign up to.
ACCESSING YOUR DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS.
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within 30 days at the latest.
For any of the following requests you can contact us by email, at: Support@ejuices.co.uk
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We will not charge you for handling this request, but we reserve the right to refuse clearly unfounded or repetitive requests.
When submitting your request, it would assist us if you could specify the information or processing activities which you’d specifically like to see. You will also need to provide proof of your identity. We will respond to your request as quickly as we can, but at the latest within one month of receipt (unless the request is complex – in which case it might take a further two months).
In certain circumstances you are entitled to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data, or to object to the processing of your personal data. You will also have the right to have your personal data erased (also known as a ‘the right to be forgotten’). However we are permitted to refuse your request if there is a legitimate reason for us to keep the data. Where you have entered into a contract with us you cannot exercise your right to be forgotten as we have a legitimate interest to continue processing your personal data.
These circumstances include:
• Where you consented to us processing the personal data, and want to withdraw that consent;
• Where your personal data is no longer needed for the reason it was collected – for example, when the contract between us has expired;
• Where you contest the accuracy of the personal data that we hold on you, and require us to restrict any further processing until the accuracy of the personal data has been verified;
• Where you object to us processing your personal data and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing your personal data;
• Where your personal data is being unlawfully processed and you require us to restrict or erase your data;
• If you need us to restrict the personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
• Where your personal data needs to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
• Where the personal data being processed relates to a child;
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. This will include the data that we hold on you. In many instances you can simply email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request as quickly as we can, but at the latest within one month of receipt (unless the request is complex – in which case it might take a further two months).
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY.
If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is intended only for use by those over the age of 18. If you are not over the age of 18, you must leave this site.Leave this site.